TorresRealtyGroup and D.R. Horton, realize that many things are important to our homebuyers in addition to location. For 30 years, DR Horton homes have been designed and built with a focus on quality and value, while including livable floor plans, energy efficient features, a home warranty - and the list goes on. We are proud to recommend such high quality homes to our clients for this reason.
What should you consider as you are selecting your new home? We believe the financial strength of the homebuilding company is an important consideration, especially in today's uncertain economic environment. Below are a few items for your consideration in determining our ability to "be there for you," both during the construction process and after you have closed on your new home:
- In the over 30 years since D.R. Horton was founded in 1978, we have delivered more than 400,000 homes to our homebuyers
- D.R. Horton, Inc. is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker DHI
- For each of the past 8 years, we have delivered more homes to our customers than any other homebuilder in the United States*
- Our equity at December 31, 2010 was $2.6 billion, among the highest of the public homebuilders**
- Our total cash and marketable securities at December 31, 2010 were $1.5 billion, one of the highest balances of the public homebuilders**
Thank you for visiting the TorresRealtyGroup. As you search for your new home - if you have any questions about any DR Horton communities or homes, please continue browsing our website or stop by any of our communities where you will find one our sales agent will be happy to assist you. If you would like information about D.R. Horton, please call 210-216-5688 and ask for Fernando Torres a DR Horton Homesite Expert.
* As reported by Builder Magazine
** Based on equity and cash information as reported by public homebuilders in the United States as of January 27, 2011.